Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas....whew..


Well, Christmas Day has come and gone..and with it an entire year of stress has ceased to be! Now we get to wait patiently until December 31st, and it's time for the blow-out of the year! To those of you who are a little more sensible, perhaps you'll use the coming days to strike off some of next years christmas gifts of your list! I know, I know, it's far too soon..but really, lets be smart! It's boxing week, which means KILLER sales. One store that I have fallen in love with in 2009 is VoltageLand located on Main Street in Vancouver. Basically its the cutest toy store, that specializes in Hello Kitty-esque knick-knacks and doohickies that are great for kids AND adults!

One item I love is the Hello Kitty flash drive! Perfect for the cutesy computer geek ( which is me!)

Start Shopping Now at http://voltageland.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment