Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tonye Aganaba & Soft Serve - Live @ Falconetti's TONIGHT

Oh Vancouver....why do you squirrel all your lovely music away?? It's been a good long while since a band really shook me up and got me listening, but the most recent to do so are a neat Vancouver band named Soft Serve ( yup, like the Ice Cream!) A friend of mine contacted me a couple of days ago, searching for an opener for this awesome band. I love the venue ( Falconetti's on the Drive) www.falconettis.com, so it wasn't a hard decision for me :) I took the gig!

I sat down to check out the band, and ended up stumbling onto their youtube channel ( ) MAN!!!!! These guys are goooood! It will be such a pleasure to open for them. As I stated earlier, its been a while since a new ( or new to me) band has blown me away....but the sweet simplicity of this feelgood band, makes me smile! I love Soft Serve.

Come check them out tonight at Falconetti's! I open for them at 9Pm, and they will be taking the stage soon after.



No comments:

Post a Comment