Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Speechless - Pickled Beets (Album Sampler) ft. Wordsworth, Shade Sheist,...

It seems like forever ago that I drove up to the secluded house in Surrey that houses two of my favorite Vancouver music personalities.

Speechless and Atlin :)

Speechless AKA Aaron Hamblin www.speechlessbeats.com is a probably one of the most underrated producers in Vancouver. This guy is incredibly creative and makes beats that I find multi-dimensional and full of personality. THIS, my friends, is a rarity today :) Just look at what's on the radio...everything sounds EXACTLY the same. It's because of Aaron's commitment to the pursuit of GOOD music, that I jumped at the chance to work on his album!

I rolled up to his place totally excited because it was to be the first time that I'd actually MET these guys! After chilling, chatting and checking out YELAWOLF ( thanks for the knowledge Atlin, that guy is sick) We hit the studio! What ensued was MADNESS! The record is dropping in early september, and will BLOW your mind. Featuring performances by some of Van ( and it's Island) City's finest including...

Wordsworth, Shade Sheist, The Shottas,The Scale Breakers, Matt Brevner, Mark Deez, Tonye Aganaba, Attikus (Groundbreakers,) Luke DeVilliers (Giraffe Aftermath,) plus members of Jackie Valentine and more!

Wanna Hear a Sample?? Peep the VIDEO!


No comments:

Post a Comment